CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

One Step Back...

Well the Munchkin finished only 14oz yesterday, but I think that was good for him. I never really payed attention to how much he was eating I was always just trying to get him to eat. So that is a little less than 2 boxes and ALOT less than the 4 boxes the doctor wants us to be at. But, I could tell yesterday that he was stuffed, so yeah for that. However, 2 times today he threw up everything. I think we are pushing him too hard, he can't just jump from nothing to everything. The morning incident occurred because he had already eaten a good 5oz and then he was given his appetite stimulant-our fault. At dinner he was eating and drinking lemonade and eating more and drinking more and no burping. Well when the burp came so did everything else. Um our fault again! Okay so tomorrow we will try again and we won't push him so hard. He was doing better when he was at his own pace.

1 comments:

nancy said...

I am a fellow NICU mom and mom to a 25 weeker with CP. He is a horrible eater. In the last few weeks he has been amazing. I hope that at some point they turn a corner. Keep up the good work mom!