CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Everlasting God

This song I would sing to my Munchkin while I was giving him breathing treatments. He would scream because he hated them so I would have to stand in the kitchen, cradle him, bounce, sway and sing this song to him to make him stop crying. We haven't had to give breathing treatments in a while and the BPD (Broncho Pulmonary Dysplasia) clinic says that his lungs sound perfect. We keep the albuterol on hand for when he is sick though, sometimes it is necessary. For a while when I would hear this song at church or on the radio, I would tear up. The words are so meaningful for me and my Munchkin. He is weak, but he has the Lord's strength, so he can accomplish anything!

2 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I love Chris Tomlin!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You must have found my through Momma Kitten! Your children are gorgeous!

Pratibha Hottigimath said...

You are really brave, Kristen. And yes, God gives us the courage to face what life brings at our doorstep. I am sure your children are very luckly to have you as their mom. It is so wonderful to come across your blogs and be a part of your sharing, in some way..
Keep the faith!
And thanks for visiting my blog.